St. Mary's church is a Brick Gothic Catholic church in the historic centre of Gdansk. With a volume of 190000 m³ it is one of the largest brick churches in the world. The current structure was built on the site of an earlier church between 1379 and 1485, based on a design of Danzig architect Heinrich Ungeradin. The church was heavily damaged during World War II and restaurated after that.
Page viewed 207 times since 16.02.22
©Copyright Alfred Molon