A selection of pictures of the New Town (Nove Mesto), the area around the Wenceslas and Charles squares. This quarter which was founded in 1348 by Charles IV is twice as large as the Old Town and was inhabited by artisans. In the 19th century most old buildings were demolished and new ones were built.
Page viewed 61060 times since 03.08.2006
©Copyright Alfred Molon