The Greek Catholic cathedral of Uzhhorod was built by the Jesuits in 1646 and transferred to the Greek Catholics after 1773. It is on a hill overlooking the centre of Uzhhorod, not far from the castle. The synagogue was completed in 1904. It is built in Romantic style with a mix of Byzantine and Moorish revival architectural elements. It is nowadays used as a concert hall.
Page viewed 100 times since 28.01.22
©Copyright Alfred Molon