The Centennial Hall (Hala Stulecia) lies in the Szczytnicki park to the east of Wroclaw. It was built in 1913 to commemorate the liberation of Wroclaw from Napoleon on a design of the architect Max Berg. The dome is 130metres wide and is unsupported. The Centennial Hall is used for exhibitions and events and has been a UNESCO world heritage site since 2006.
Page viewed 8646 times since 10.12.12
©Copyright Alfred Molon