The St. John's cathedral (katedra sw Jana) was completed in the 15th century, but only received cathedral status in 1798. The Jesuit church next to the St. John cathedral was built in 1621 in manieristic baroque style. The St. Anna church was originally built in Gothic style in the late 15th century, then rebuilt in baroque style after the destruction by the Swedish forces in 1655.
Page viewed 21397 times since 03.08.2006
©Copyright Alfred Molon