The Berlin cathedral (Berliner Dom in German; long name: Evangelical Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church) is located on the museum island and was completed in 1905. The Altes Museum (German for old museum), located on the museum island, was initially completed in 1830 and later restored in 1966. It contains a collection of classical antiquities.
||Type||Panorama stich of 3 images, FoV: 271° x 120°|
©Copyright Alfred Molon
Viewed 767 times since 10.10.14