The Fayuan temple (法源寺, Fǎyuán Sì in Chinese) is a Buddhist temple located a few km southwest of the Forbidden City. First built in 645 AD during the Tang dynasty, it was later rebuilt between 1436 and 1449 during the Ming dynasty. The temple occupies an area of 6700 m².
||Type||Panorama stich of 2 images, FoV: 76° x 93°|
©Copyright Alfred Molon
Viewed 602 times since 29.03.16